We’re excited to welcome you back!
We care about you and our staff. Please help us keep everyone safe!
The Covid Commandments
- Thou shalt follow directions provided by Museum of the Bible staff.
- Thou shalt wear a face mask.
- Thou shalt download the museum map on your phone.
- Thou shalt practice social distancing, at least six feet apart, and avoid crowding.
- Thou shalt consider washing your hands frequently or using the provided hand sanitizer throughout the museum, including in exhibit spaces and by specific interactives.
- Thou shalt use your complimentary styluses on the available touch screens.
- Thou shalt recognize there may be capacity limitations in some of the galleries, attractions, theaters, and food and beverage areas.
- Thou shalt take the stairs if you are able.
- Thou shalt follow the recommended flow path.
- Thou shalt enjoy thyself! We look forward to your visit!
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Museum of the Bible is working with you, its visitors, to employ preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Despite these measures, the risk of contracting the virus could increase by visiting the museum. By visiting Museum of the Bible, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.