Experience the engaging and immersive Museum of the Bible with your group!
- Special rates for groups of 10 or more. Please contact Customer Service for current group rates.
- School groups receive one complimentary adult for every 10 students.
- Advanced booking: book your group up to 12 months in advance (normal advanced booking is 60 days).
- Early access to Museum of the Bible upon availability: 9:00–10:00 a.m. (Monday–Saturday).
- Arrivals Host to expedite museum entry.
- 10% discount on one item in the Museum Shop for each group member (must show ticket).
- Designated bus drop-off and loading zone at the south side of Museum of the Bible’s main entrance on Virginia Avenue SW. Limited metered parking for buses is available on the south side of the museum on Virginia Avenue SW.
- All museum ticket sales are final. Unused group tickets may be exchanged for credit toward future group visits within six months of the original visit date.
*Group benefits are subject to change and are based upon availability.
Daily: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Members & Groups
Monday–Saturday: 9:00–10:00 a.m. (upon availability)
Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day: Closed. Christmas Eve: Closes at 4:00 p.m.
Subject to change seasonally and based on actual attendance
Excludes evening events or programs supported and approved by Museum of the Bible
Explore! A Virtual Reality Tour of the Lands of the Bible!: This all-new virtual reality experience offers an exciting tour of 25 of the most famous biblical sites. Soar across the Sea of Galilee and climb up the stairs to the Temple Mount!
Washington Revelations: Take a dazzling, multi-sensory tour, "flying" past biblical references in and around Washington, DC, from the Lincoln Memorial to the Library of Congress!
Private Guided Tours: Experience the museum’s fascinating exhibitions with a private guide. Please Visit the Contact Us Page for a current list of offered tours.
Educational Programs: Museum of the Bible hosts many special programs for students in kindergarten through the 12th grade. These programs are designed to connect students with the history, narrative and impact of the Bible in ways that are specially designed for all learning styles.
Temporary Exhibitions: See a list of temporary exhibitions open on the day of your visit!
Please contact Customer Service by phone at (866) 430-MOTB or from the Contact Us Page to learn more about these exciting ways to customize your group's visit!
Highlight and Experiences
The Impact of the Bible Floor
Discover the Bible’s global influence in areas like film, music, literature, fashion, and government. Explore the history of the Bible in America, from the first settlers to the twenty-first century, exploring the profound and sometimes complicated impact of this book on American culture.
The Stories of the Bible Floor
Walk through the stories of the Hebrew Bible in the Hebrew Bible Experience, immerse yourself in the World of Jesus of Nazareth, and listen to the story of how the followers of Jesus became a thriving community in the New Testament Theater.
The History of the Bible Floor
Discover the Bible’s history, from handwritten scrolls to mobile devices, as it was embraced by many communities with different traditions!
In this experience for our younger guests, kids read, hear and experience Bible stories about courage in the face of fear. Fun and interactive games give kids the chance to be strong like Samson, walk on water, and more!
Discover more of the amazing exhibits and attractions at Museum of the Bible.