Terms and Conditions
By clicking “Yes” in the box next to the link to these Terms and Conditions and by submitting your content, you represent and agree as follows:1. The length of the content and the number of photo(s) you contribute to the book is limited by the size of your donation to the campaign. Donors of $1,000 to $4,999 may submit up to 250 words and one photo; donors of $5,000 to $9,999 may submit up to 580 words and four photos; and donors of $10,000 or more may submit up to 980 words and six photos. Museum of the Bible (henceforth, MOTB) reserves the right to limit the size and content of the photos.
2. You will submit only content relating what the Bible means to you and/or how the Bible has impacted your life, and only photos pertinent to the content.
3. You will submit only content and photos that you personally own and are legally entitled to submit to MOTB for MOTB’s inclusion in the book. In other words, you will not submit any content or photos owned in any respect by any third party or any content or photos containing material subject to any third party’s trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights.
4. MOTB may edit your submission for grammar and flow before including it in the book, without your prior knowledge, review, or consent. You will not receive a proof of the book or your submission before the book is published.
5. MOTB, at its discretion, may refuse your submission for failure to meet MOTB’s publication standards. This may occur if your content is not pertinent to the subject matter of the book or if your submission contains material which MOTB determines in its discretion is lewd, vulgar, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
6. You grant to MOTB a permanent, irrevocable, royalty-free license to include your submission, whether or not edited by MOTB, in the book. You also authorize MOTB to print your name and state alongside your submission in the book. You waive any right to any remuneration of any kind from MOTB for MOTB’s inclusion of the submission in the book.
7. MOTB is and will be the owner of the copyright of the book and your submission as integrated into the book.