Key features include:
- Innovative content design engaging the smartphone generation
- Hundreds of interactive media elements including virtual reality, animations, 3D models, interactive maps, gamified quizzes and more
- History lessons examining historical and archeological information fostering a better understand of the Bible and its context
- Narrative lessons presenting significant concepts, events, and personalities of the Bible
- Impact lessons connecting the influence of the Bible on societies and cultures over time
- Enhance student comprehension with “Why is this Interesting?” and “Why is this Important” features
- 108 chapters spanning the Bible
- Volume 1: Genesis to Ruth
- Volume 2: Samuel through the Prophets
- Volume 3: The Gospels
- Volume 4: Acts through Revelation
- Comprehensive and easy-to-use teacher’s guide
Designed for students at a high school level, this new interactive Bible curriculum allows students to travel beyond the classroom to create a meaningful learning experience. Consisting of 108 chapters over four volumes, the innovative content design engages the smartphone generation. Tailored specifically to suit the needs of the homeschool, private school, and independent segments, the curriculum focuses on the history, narrative and impact of the Bible with hundreds of interactive media elements including virtual reality, animations, 3D models, interactive maps, gamified quizzes and more!
History lessons examine the historical and archeological information fostering a better understanding of the Bible and its context. History lessons also benefit from drawing upon the 40,000 artifacts in the Museum Collection.
Narrative lessons present significant concepts, events, and personalities of the Bible in an objective and descriptive way. The narrative lessons fit into the overall presentation of the Bible as a tool of cultural literacy and a primary force of Western Civilization.
Impact lessons connect the influence of the Bible on societies and cultures over time. All lessons – history, narrative and impact – maintain religious neutrality to fully respect diverse religions and traditions associated with the Bible.
Augmented reality (AR) is a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented (or supplemented) by computer-generated sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data. Museum of the Bible’s curriculum uses this cutting-edge technology to bring Bible education to life! See the Gutenberg Printing Press in action, flip through pages of an ancient text or interact with heroes of the Bible!
To learn more about this exciting new approach to learning, watch the video below: