If you are part of a dynamic choir, orchestra, or handbell ensemble, we want you! Come to Museum of the Bible and help us fill our halls with inspiring, biblically based music.
All groups who come will be given complimentary admission to the museum, where you will be able to walk the streets of a first-century Galilean village and enjoy thousands of rare artifacts, interactive shows, and attractions. If you are interested, fill out the form below and someone from the museum will contact you.
Please note the following details before submitting:
- All performers will receive two (2) free general admission tickets (one for the performer and a guest) valid only on the day of the performance.
- Additional guests attending with the performers will receive discounted admission. Click the "Buy Tickets" button in the top right corner and use promo code SING22 to receive 50% off the walk-up price on general admission tickets.
- Minimal amplification equipment may be used due to the acoustics of the performance space. An in-person or virtual site visit may be arranged with museum staff to discuss and determine any logistical needs before the performance as necessary.
- Performances are limited to two (2) to three (3) sets per day of no more than 20 to 30 minutes in length.
- Museum staff will review samples of previous performances before extending an offer to perform in the museum. Please provide a variety of samples of previous Christmas music performances and your planned setlist.
- Lunch is available for purchase in advance through our food and beverage vendor. Please indicate on the form below whether you would like our vendor to contact you.
- We ask you to please refrain from fundraising during your performance.