- 10. Convenient downtown location in the heart of Washington, D.C.
- 9. The "extras": World Stage Theater, restaurants, botanical garden, and breathtaking
- 8. Our stunning Grand Lobby, featuring the colorful, ever-changing 140-foot LED screen.
- 7. The immersive Nazareth experience where you can stroll beneath the olive trees and walk
among the buildings.
- 6. High-tech innovation and technology, like a digital guide offering personalized tours!
- 5. Digital interaction enabling guests to create memes and answer questions about the
Bible’s impact on their lives.
- 4. The suspended grand staircase with an amazing 360-degree view from the heart of the
- 3. The Washington Revelations exploration of the Bible’s influence on our nation’s
- 2. The Gutenberg Gates, 40-foot, two-ton brass replications of Genesis 1 from the original
Gutenberg Bible at the museum entrance.
- 1. Some of the world’s most prominent biblical objects and artifacts, including famous
Bibles, Dead Sea scrolls and more!